Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Arrggghhhh......

....I'm running out of yarn on the Honeymoon Cami. Worse still, my LYS has none and are in flux with ordering since Susan is out with back problems, so I had to order more online. After searching around forever, I found the right colorway and at a reasonable price, but the shipping! Grrr...I could have gotten two more skeins for what I paid. Grrr....

After a glorious few days of 60+, we are back into the cold. Nothing like a month ago, but it hardly feels like spring either. Just I can't be happy today....

1 comment:

phoenix_anew said...

Hi!
Just wanted to know that I will definitely be checking out your blog more! I went through your posts and saw all your beautiful socks. AWESOME! Aren't they addicting? You have motivated me to go start yet another pair. Hey! I only have like 5 going right now. (Including the second of my Spearfish socks!) :)