Saturday, December 31, 2005

I'm back...

This sock knitter has been knitting sweaters for the last six months and thus, have ignored this blog completely. With Santa having sat on my computer, I'm trying to refind everything and stumbled upon this blog, so sorely out of date.

It was a scurry, but I managed to make three adult aran sweaters for Christmas gifts, along with a skating jacket for little Sarah, 3 lace smokerings, a baby fisherman knit for Johnathan, two pairs of mittens and a pair of socks! Good thing I hit the sale at Webs last spring! The buttons alone for the sweaters was a small fortune. But they were all gratefully and lovingly appreciated. Too bad I didn't get photos before the 'puter crash......

Currently working on another aran (for me!), a mobius scarf, another smokering and just jointed an aran KAL with Janet Szabo...follow the leader. Should be fun.

I'll try to get this ancient old beast to download photos but that may have to wait for the new computer...which will have to wait until some Xmas bills get paid off!

No comments: