Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Another Swallowtail finished

From this...









To this....









...another Swallowtail Scarf for mom's birthday. Made from Misti Alpaca in a glorious and succulent red for an 85 year old hot shot!


I failed to get a picture of the beautiful Shoulder Shawl from VLT that I made for Becky's going away gift. I did it with lovely yarn from Ebay's JoJo Land and it came out stunning!

Now I just need to finish the Maltese I am working on as well as the Three Cornered Shawl which I just love! Is there anything in this book I don't want to knit???? No!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How *do* you do it? These shawls are extraordinary! Your knitting is prolific. I am pretty sure I don't have the lace-knitting gene, but I do have a huge appreciation for those who do.

Well done...all of them!