Sunday, February 06, 2005

Finally!

I finally found the perfect pattern for the Super Glitz!! I went to the big sale at my LYS and was so good! I bought no yarn at all....shocking! But I did buy Nancy Bush's Knitting on the Road and in there found exactly what I was looking for (even if I wasn't sure what that was). The "Whitby" is exactly right and I frogged once again and started it and I am very pleased. I've done about 5" on the leg and it's precisely the look I wanted for this fabulous yarn.

The only other thing I got was three more Addi Turbos...replacing the dog-chewed #7 and getting a #8 and #5 as well. I decided this was a better use of my discounted dollars than more yarn - which I tend to find cheaper online anyway. So I'm a happy girl!

I also finished off the Flared Lace Smoke Ring which came out beautifully! I think Gwen will love it. I have already cast on a second in the baby cashmere. It's lovely and sort of this color. It will be for Bea I think since she was the one that initially inspired the thought.

Hopefully the batteries will charge and I can post pictures tomorrow.

No comments: