Saturday, February 05, 2005

Frustration

Well, I got squat done today. Came home, eager to have an evening to myself to knit, and I still can't seem to find a pattern for the Super Glitz. I so love the yarn, but nothing is working and the poor thing has been frogged to death! I'm beginning to think it wants to be just a plain sock...no fancy pattern...just straight knit. But will that bore me to death or what??? Truth be told though, it's probably the sock I find most comfortable.

In searching I ended up printing a bizillion patterns I have gathered off the web. That felt good since I have been meaning to do it for awhile, but it wasn't what I wanted to do, nor was it in my game plan!

Oh well, it's the weekend and maybe just a plain ole sock is the perfect thing for Superbowl watching???

No comments: