Thursday, February 10, 2005

torture

I don't like making a second sock and can totally understand the much maligned "second sock syndrome". Once I'm done with that yarn, that color, that pattern...I'm done. I learned this a long time ago and if it wasn't for the fact that I was afraid these gilitzies wouldn't fit, I would have done what I always do...a little of one, a little of the other and finished them both within minutes of each other. I can barely stand making myself knit this second one...there are so many other things I'd rather be working on. But for now, I'm being good. Even I can see that I have too many projects going at once here.

But my blue/purple endlot of CTH supersock arrived today and omg, am I itching to work that up! The colors are simply sumptuous! One will be the Friday Harbor for sure. (I think.) It's nearly 15 oz and I paid just a few dollars more than what 4 usually costs. Gotta love that bargain!

There is snow coming tonight, tomorrow and into tomorrow night....a snow day tomorrow for sure. Except that I will probably venture out early to work...if I go at all as it will most likely deteriorate as the day progresses. Gosh, how I love snow days!

No comments: